Monday 14 July 2014

New Sem 4

Hye you all

HELLO SEM 4
..

Sorry coz late post new story. A little bit busy lorh. *huhu* New sem make me more stress and ofcs make me feel so tired because still short sem. OMG!! feel like want to die. Okay chill and rileks. HOHO. My result for the last semester Alhamdulillah. Got improvement.. I will try my best for this sem. InsyAllah. 

You know why I feel so stress?? maybe because of this sem I must do my own assignment.. Miss say no group assignment anymore. She say everybody must get prepared to present in front of class an individual.. OMG!! I can't believe it. I didn't know what was going on when I present. Arghhh!! nervous.. Okay chill. someone please help me!! hahaha. okay I hope I will do better. I should get prepared well. Wish me luck you all...

Thank you
bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment