Sunday 18 May 2014

Malam Anugerah Kurshiah :)


Hye you all....

Hello, hello, hello..... kikiki. Tonight is Malam Anugerah Kurshiah.. It's just annual dinner from my college.Seriously, best sangat. because of what you know?? because of i can eat a lot. hahaha. So funny. Okay!!! I enjoy the dinner.. Btw malam ni punye dinner pun ade tema okay.. PASSION LOVE..  So we can choose only 3 colours, either pink, red or white. So I choose white. I love white. Hehe. *konon2 nak jadi snow white lah, tapi x jadi pun*^^, My love friend atiqah came with me too. All my group members are not going together. huhu. :'( but it is okay as long as one of them must go together. So I will feel not like strangers among the others.. HAHAHAHA. Kalau tidak pun rasa  segan  and tak de kaki lah nak borak gile2... Btw thanks to my friends yang stay satu meja yang sporting gile. best wey.. Accept one guy ni lah, i didn't like. Hahaha. Sorry babe. lol :P Okay so see you MAK for the next year.. Hope i'm still staying in hostel. Amin :)   

Buah tangan sikit.. hehe :D


love friend TYQA <3





Love friends :)


love roommates <3


No comments:

Post a Comment