Wednesday 28 May 2014

Examination for sem3 over :)



Hye you all ....

Alhamdulillah, final examination sem 3 is over.. Fuhhh... I feel so happy. ouh, seriously I feel so stress during examination week. So when it is over, I feel like want to shout and screammmmmm..., HAHAHAHA. I just seat only 2 paper, but for me it is totally hard for me, because got a lot of things that I must read and memories . Sometimes I want to lari dari semua ni. Yess.. Now I know study is not easy. *Sekolah tu lebih senang dari UNI. So if we need something we dreams for future, this what we must go through like perbahasa, "BERSUSAH-SUSAH DAHULU, BESENANG-SENAG KEMUDIAN'' yess!!! I will take note that.  I won't give up. I want to be success like everyone, like my parents, my uncle and aunts. So InsyaAllah my result will be okay. I will try and try until I achieve my own goal in my life . Pray for me. AMIN :)

Thanks you all..
bye.. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment