Thursday 5 June 2014

Holiday!!!


Hye you all...

Yeahh... It is time for me, to spend my holiday in my hometown. Ouh, I'm really miss my hometown. Johor bahru. It is such a peaceful town.*sikit lah, kdg2 sama gak. lolz* Not too busy like Kl. Sometimes it can make us feel so stress and headache. Seriously, I got a lot of things to do. Especially I want to spend time with my mama and ayah, but at the same time with all my family. I wanna go jalan2..  I want to drive by myself. I want, I want, I want. HAHAHAHA. *x tahan dah* Hai maklumlah dh penat sangat otak ni stay kat UM kan. asyik belajar, kerja, assignment. So this time memang nak rileks habis. *wee hee* I LOVE IT!!!! But only 1 month jerk cuti. For me it is not enough, but what can I do. I must accepted. Okay lah kan daripada x de. wee hee. So bulan 7 baru start sem baru. So hopefully everything will be okay. Now!!!! the important is HOLIDAY!! wee hoooo.... muahhhh :* 

 Thank you...
bye ..
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment