Thursday 6 December 2012

My First Entry


Hye everyone.....


I'm the new one in blogging.  I try to create this blog before but I don't have time to do this.. Now, I'm already finished my SPM. *yahooooo* okay I'm so happy.. hee :D  Most of students can't waitt for the school ends. I mean, really ENDS, that we don't have to go to school again every single day. Finishing high school means a lot of freedom to those teenagers the year where we will finally be 18 years old. wee hee :D *dah boleh kahwin ni, okay berangan lebih* hehehe...


Its me!! Nur'Ain Syakirah Binti Zainul Kamar. *mioew mioew* You can call me Ain, Syakirah, or Kyraa :)



 Nice to know you guys.. anyway I'm not that good in English but I try.. sometimes kene rojak jugakkan. Sbb english is not our mother tongue and Bahasa Melayu adalah Bahasa Kebangsaan kita.. x kan dilupakan tu. asal usul Bahasa ibunda!!! hahahaha :D Hmmmm.... After taken the most important exam in our life *SPM* and got a few months too RELAX and ENJOY while waiting for the result to be announced soon *scary* I started plan what exactly I want to do during my HOLIDAYS. *yahooOOO* (any idea???) besides having fun everyday so. I'm going to share with you guys some activities in this blogger and kalau boleh I nak update everyday.. Hope you enjoy.. so i will see you again. bye :) 


 Let me share some photo (friends, friends, friends) :) :) :) <3 <3 <3 


My beloved BFF *balqis*tasha <3


My everthing 


Iwana <3


Kawan ku yg gile2 :) *me*ika*sara*tasha*balqis 


Budak kecik :P *echa


No comments:

Post a Comment